08 January 2006

Incredible News!!

How about my sister having another baby in the oven!?! I'm gonna be an uncle twice!!! The best part is that she is gonna be due anywhere from late july to early september, which means if it could be that I'm still here when she has him or her! That would be incredible. I really can't get over myself right now. I mean she called me like Thursday night and told me but I just have waited to make sure all family had heard first before I announced it to all peeps. I don't know how I'm gonna handle me being an uncle twice bc I'm already head-over-heels for Evie and now I guess it means I'll be back upright....I got a picture from my sis the other day w/ Evie having a shirt on that said, "Big Sister." Once I get into the office tomorrow I'll post it on here. I guess I should end this bc I'll just keep on rambling about how cool it is and how even more annoying I'll be w/ having 1000 pics of now 2 nieces or a niece and nephew....I'm praying for a nephew though. I have a niece already to spoil and protect from jerk guys, but now I need a nephew to teach how to make fart noises w/ his armpits and wrestle around w/. That's all I got...to all a wonderful day/night/weekend/whatever!

3 Comments:

At 1/16/2006 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping it on the "DL" for a few days. Everyone knows now! :) Eves is excited to be a big sister and looking forward to seeing her Uncle Grayson soon! Love to you from Boone!

 
At 1/17/2006 5:59 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I heard you were still in SC this semester. I will have to come and see you!

 
At 1/31/2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Vernon Bowen said...

Crickets are chirping on this freakin thing, yo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home