05 November 2006

Sadness...

Yeah, so I just found out some pretty bad news this past week!

When I asked my manager last week about time off during Christmas--which I thought we were going to have about a week off after working it out between ourselves--she told me, "Oh, well, since you're the first one to ask me, I think I can give you the day before and the day after Christmas off......since you live far away and everything..." Well, this is the point where I had to fight off the frustrated laughter/sadness (see title of blog entry) and I thought about how this is going to be the first Christmas I will be spending away from home and family.

Even though I had told my parents if something like this happened that making money (right now) is more important than coming home, I can honestly say that I didn't really think it would happen. So, for everyone back home reading this, I am really sorry I won't be able to see anyone during my would-be break, but know that I'll definitely be thinking about all of you and I wish I could be there w/ you, but such is life as I know it right now.

Peace,
G$

"Ain't nothin' goin' on but the rent!"

2 Comments:

At 11/23/2006 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beki and I are here through the holidays and we'd love to have you if you need us! Food, games, whatever. Just say the word.

 
At 3/15/2007 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home